Thermoforming Machine With Front Disassembly Mold
HW-7161 high-efficiency program-controlled plastic air pressure thermoforming machine, applying the latest international plastic sheet forming technology, is integrated design of machine, electricity and gas, using microcomputer and industrial control programmable PLC control, the entire system HMI. The square tunnel-type imported radiant heater, both concave and convex molds can be formed, laser blade punching, and its process flow: heating, forming, punching, stacking counting and other main multi-station production lines. At the same time, the production line can run simultaneously and synchronously. Using more advanced domestic molding technology combined with foreign countries, it reduces labor, prevents secondary pollution, saves materials, improves product quality and product qualification rate, doubles production efficiency, convenient operation and reliability Good, strong functionality, high degree of automation, dedicated to the automatic production line of sheet thermoforming and automatic die cutting..
- Adopt PLC control, the whole system is fully automatic, parameters digital display, easy operation
- This machinecombines sheet feeding, forming, cutting, punching, stacking, counting and finished products conveying into one machine
- 4-pillar hydraulic structure, more stable, low noise
- Imported heating wires ceramic heater, accurate temperature control, long life
- We provide customized service for you, the machine can be designed and manufactured as your need.
- Advanced servo motor sheet transporting system, stretching length can be adjusted.
HW-7161 adopts German advanced technology. Maximum forming area is 710*610mm and Our machine uses the positive and negative pressure forming method of “top air pressure forming + bottom vacuum forming”, which makes the products more beautiful. The mold table drives are all driven by servo motor
Automatic mold locking: This function can easily load and unload the mold. Compared with the traditional mold loading method, under this function, the mold is pushed into the mold table from the side, which can effectively save the time for changing the mold.