Plastic cups refer to disposable containers for beverages and tea. It is a non-degradable product and is the main source of “white pollution”. Beverage shops, hot and cold drink shops, milk tea shops, hotels, restaurants and coffee shops generally use a large amount of disposable plastic cups, providing a variety of take-away drinks in plastic cups and on-site use.
1. The material of the injection molded beverage cup determines the quality of the cup. Generally speaking, silicone resin is better, followed by polypropylene particles (pp). This type of material is very resistant to high and low temperatures.
2. Milk tea cups produced by regular manufacturers will clearly mark the specific manufacturer, production address, distributor, and specific contact information. The above-mentioned information on inferior cups is often ambiguous, or there is no similar information at all.
3. Smell. A good plastic cup, even if it is new, will not have a very special smell, but some inferior plastic cups, you can smell the pungent smell of inferior plastic or rubber when you get close to it, which means that the quality of this cup is very poor, try not to Buy.
4. The shape of the disposable milk tea cup should be straight and free of deformation. Cups with poor body stiffness are very soft when pinched by hand. After pouring water or beverages, they will be severely deformed when they are held up, or even cannot be held up. Use. When choosing an injection cup, you can gently squeeze the sides of the cup with your hands, and you can roughly know the stiffness of the cup body.
5. Look at the hardness. Good plastic containers are thick and hard, and will not deform excessively when pressed inward by hand. Fourth, look at the gloss. Good plastic containers are shiny on the outside, while poor-quality plastic containers are somewhat dull on the outside. When identifying, you can also pour hot water into the plastic water cup to check whether the bottle is deformed or smelly, and turn it upside down repeatedly to check whether the bottle is well sealed.
6. It is recommended to purchase in regular shopping malls or supermarkets. When buying, it is necessary to recognize whether the product has a regular manufacturer and whether it has the QS mark. Try not to choose a water glass with a heavier color to prevent it from aggravating the color to cover up the harmful impurities in it. In addition, to identify the safety of plastic cups, one is to see whether the bottle wall is transparent and pure. Inferior plastic products will become sticky and astringent if they are not washed cleanly.