What should I pay attention to when buying a second-hand thermoforming machine?
- Hot furnace: The long-used second mobile phone will be deformed and oxidized due to heat transfer, and the furnace will rust and oxidize.
- Cylinder: Check whether the cylinders of the upper and lower molds are leaking.
- Chiller: Is the cooling effect good?
- Vacuum pump: Whether the ultimate vacuum strength is large and whether the vacuum flow is large.
- Guide rail: see if the guide rail is deformed.
After finding these. Let’s take a look at his average price next?
A general high-speed thermoforming machine plus a hydraulic cutting machine may be less than 20,000 US dollars
The positive and negative pressure thermoforming machine depends on the brand: like Germany and Japan, the machine is 3-4% off according to the year. 50% off Chinese machines!
So when you know so much information, would you still choose a second-hand thermoforming machine?